Are you Dr. Rayes-Danan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-7800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rania (Rayes) Rayes-Danan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsFellowship, Hematopathology, 2005 - 2006
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2001 - 2004
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
- MetroHealth Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio