Dr. Abramovich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-5181Fax(216) 778-5701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsFellowship, Cytopathology, 2001 - 2002
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 2001
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHistopathologic correlation of atypical parakeratosis diagnosed on cervicovaginal cytology.Caroline M. Abramovich, Jay Wasman, Pamela Siekkinen, Fadi W. Abdul-Karim> ;Acta Cytologica. 2003 Jun 1
- 2 citationsSignificance of histiocytes on otherwise-normal cervical smears from postmenopausal women. A retrospective study of 108 cases.Ping Wen, Caroline M. Abramovich, Nancy Wang, Natalie Knop, Sallie Mansbacher, Fadi W. Abdul-Karim> ;Acta Cytologica. 2003 Mar 1
- 8 citationsImmunohistochemical expression of cathepsin D in meningiomas.Castilla, E. A., Prayson, R. A., Abramovich, C. M., Cohen, M. L.> ;American journal of clinical pathology. 2003 Jan 11
- Join now to see all
- Member, American Society of Cytopathology Program Directors Committee 2019 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: