Dr. Sullivan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office32 Marney Dr
Middlebury, CT 06762Phone+1 203-758-9939
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan is a general surgeon in Middlebury, CT. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 54 years. He is experienced in public health, epidemiology, and environmental health.
Education & Training
- Quinnipiac University Frank H Netter MD School of Medicine (Waterbury Hospital)Residency, Surgery, 1964 - 1968
- Quinnipiac University Frank H Netter MD School of Medicine (Waterbury Hospital)Internship, Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1964 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1962
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society 1962
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- National Association of City and County Health OfficialsMember
- CT Association of Directors of HealthOfficer/ Director
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: