Dr. Thompson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd # L337
Portland, OR 97239Phone(215) 662-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEnhancing Career Paths for Tomorrow's Radiation Oncologists.Neha Vapiwala, Charles R. Thomas, Surbhi Grover, Mei Ling Yap, Timur Mitin, Lawrence N. Shulman, Mary Gospodarowicz, J.M. Longo, Daniel G. Petereit, Ronald D. Ennis, J...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2019 Sep 1
- 1 citationsCareer Enrichment Opportunities at the Scientific Frontier in Radiation Oncology.Reid F. Thompson, Clifton D. Fuller, Abigail T. Berman, Sanjay Aneja, Charles R. Thomas> ;JCO clinical cancer informatics. 2019 Feb 28
- 29 citationsA dosimetric comparison of proton and photon therapy in unresectable cancers of the head of pancreas.Thompson, R. F., Mayekar, S. U., Zhai, H., Both, S., Apisarnthanarax, S., Metz, J. M., Plastaras, J. P., Ben-Josef, E.> ;Medical physics. 2014 Aug 5
- Join now to see all
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: