Are you Dr. Pellegrino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Mercy Ln
Hot Springs, AR 71913Phone+1 501-623-0280Fax+1 501-623-2405
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Pellegrino, MD is a neurologist in Hot Springs, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, Pennsylvania, and New York. He is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, and Ashley County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1989
- Westchester Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- NY State Medical License 1986 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- Garland County is running out of doctors.Richard G Pellegrino> ;The Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society. 2010 May 1
- Saxitoxin binding to central and peripheral nervous tissue of the myelin deficiency (md) mutant rat.Oaklander AL, Pellegrino RG, Ritchie JM> ;Brain Res.. 1984-07-30
- Volunteers Sought Out at Baptist Health Arkansas for COVID-19 Vaccine TrialOctober 20th, 2021
- Baptist Starts Trial of Coronavirus Preventative DrugDecember 3rd, 2020
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare SystemLittle Rock, Arkansas
- Ashley County Medical CenterCrossett, Arkansas
- CHI St. Vincent Hot SpringsHot Springs National Park, Arkansas