Are you Dr. White?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12204Phone+1 518-434-1042Fax+1 518-434-4327
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard White, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Albany, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology, 1979 - 1982
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- A radiologic "alcohol breathalyzer" test.Wong, S.H., Smith, T., White, R.P.> ;Neurology. 2009-01-13