Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 West Gore Street
Orlando, FL 32806Phone+1 407-245-3124Fax+1 407-245-3125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1986 - 1988
- Orlando HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- LA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Response to pegylated interferon alpha-2b and ribavirin in children with chronic hepatitis C.Baker, R. D.,Dee, D.,Baker, S. S.> ;J. Clin. Gastroenterol.. 2007 Jan 02
- Isolation, Characterization, and Ecotoxicological Application of Marine Mammal Skin Fibroblast CulturesOctober 19th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: