Dr. Gay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1551 Westbrook Plaza Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103Phone(336) 896-1477Fax(336) 896-7986
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified rheumatologist. I completed my training at the University of Alabama at Birminham.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1993 - 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: