Dr. Vadivelu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCMH - Division of Rehabilitation Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 234-3000Fax(858) 966-6721
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2015 - 2022
- MO State License 2015 - 2022
- CA State License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- A risk-stratified approach toward safely resuming OnabotulinumtoxinA injections based on dosing and ambulatory status in pediatric patients with cerebral palsy during ...Matthew J. McLaughlin, Mark T Fisher, Sathya Vadivelu, Justin Ramsey, Denesh Ratnasingam, Emily McGhee, Kim Hartman> ;Journal of pediatric rehabilitation medicine. 2020 Jan 1
- Chiari I malformation in children with transverse myelitis.Sathya Vadivelu, Sudhakar Vadivelu, Maureen A. Mealy, Smurti Patel, Libby Kosnik-Infinger, Daniel Becker> ;Developmental Neurorehabilitation. 2017 May 24
- 5 citationsPediatric Tone ManagementSathya Vadivelu, Anne Troike Stratton, Wendy Pierce> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2015 Feb 1
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: