Are you Dr. Potts?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 W 16th St
Pueblo, CO 81003Phone(719) 584-4405Fax(719) 584-4658
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scot Potts, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pueblo, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Iowa. He is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, and St. Thomas More Hospital.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1994 - 1998
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- A case of severe hidradenitis suppurativa contributing to a death and a review of the literature.Elisabeth M. Groginsky, John K. Olson, Thomas A. Lallas, Thomas E. Buekers, Scot A. Potts, Joel I. Sorosky> ;Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease. 1999 Jan 1
- 4 citationsDiagnostic accuracy and key cytologic features of high-grade transitional cell carcinoma in the upper urinary tract.Scot A. Potts, Patricia A. Thomas, Michael B. Cohen, Stephen S. Raab> ;Modern Pathology. 1997 Jul 1
- 11 citationsAtypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance: Diagnostic Accuracy and Interobserver Variability Using Select Cytologic CriteriaStephen S. Raab, Theodore E. Snider, Scot A. Potts, Holly L. McDaniel, Robert A. Robinson, Dana L. Nelson, June D. Sigman, Patricia A. Thomas> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1997 Mar 1