Dr. Perumal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1375 E 20th Ave
Denver, CO 80205Phone+1 303-720-5323
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2009 - 2010
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: