Are you Dr. Rudinsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(858) 966-8800Fax(858) 966-7433
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sherri Rudinsky, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, District of Columbia, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego and VA San Diego Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2011
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The revised Approved Instructional Resources score: An improved quality evaluation tool for online educational resources.Andrew Grock, Jaime Jordan, Fareen Zaver, Isabelle N. Colmers-Gray, Keeth Krishnan, Teresa M. Chan, Brent Thoma, Charlotte Alexander, Mohammed Alkhalifah, Abdulaziz S....> ;AEM education and training. 2021 May 16
- Burnout in Military Emergency Medicine Resident Physicians: A Cross-Sectional Study With Comparisons to Other Physician Groups.Barbara J Williams, Sherri L. Rudinsky, Michael J. Matteucci> ;Military Medicine. 2020 Mar 2
- The Joint Emergency Medicine Exercise: A Capstone Training Evolution of a Military Unique Curriculum for Emergency Medicine Residents.LT Patrick R Engelbert, Travis G. Deaton, Benjamin Walrath, Sherri L. Rudinsky> ;Military Medicine. 2020 Jan 7
- Join now to see all