Dr. Sunkara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2675 N Decatur Rd
3rd Floor Suite 307
Decatur, GA 30033Phone+1 404-501-7040
- Is this information wrong?
- Srinivas Sunkara, MD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology at Emory University School of Medicine. A board certified medical oncologist, Dr. Sunkara provides personalized care to patients with cancer at Emory Decatur Hospital.
Dr. Sunkara holds professional memberships with American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology and American College of Physicians.
Dr. Sunkara received his Medical Degree from St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies. He completed his internal medicine residency at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2019 - 2021
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2018 - 2019
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- WV State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsImmunohistochemical detection of antiapoptotic protein X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis in mammary carcinomaShabnam Jaffer, Lurmag Orta, Srinivas Sunkara, Edmond Sabo, David Burstein> ;Human Pathology. 2007 Jun 1
- Emory Decatur HospitalDecatur, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: