Dr. Richards is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5215 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Phone(412) 623-2287Fax(412) 623-3817
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1996
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 289 citationsMedial and superior temporal gyral volumes and cerebral asymmetry in schizophrenia versus bipolar disorderGodfrey D. Pearlson, Patrick E. Barta, Richard E. Powers, Rajiv R. Menon, Stephanie S. Richards, Elizabeth H. Aylward, Elizabeth B. Federman, Gary A. Chase, Richard G....> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1997 Jan 1
- 118 citationsPosterior superior temporal gyrus in schizophrenia: grey matter changes and clinical correlatesRajiv R. Menon, Patrick E. Barta, Elizabeth H. Aylward, Stephanie S. Richards, David D. Vaughn, Allen Y. Tien, Gordon J. Harris, Godfrey D. Pearlson> ;Schizophrenia Research. 1995 Aug 1
- 106 citationsRat brain N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase activity. Purification and immunologic characterization.Barbara S. Slusher, Michael B. Robinson, Guochuan Tsai, M L Simmons, Stephanie S. Richards, Joseph T. Coyle> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1990 Dec 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: