Are you Dr. Pochebit?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1153 Centre St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130Phone(617) 983-7663Fax(617) 983-7736
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Pochebit, MD is a board certified pathologist in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1984 - 1988
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsImpact of Genomic Assay Testing and Clinical Factors on Chemotherapy Use After Implementation of Standardized Testing CriteriaKelsey Natsuhara, Katya Losk, Tari A. King, Nancy U. Lin, Kristen Camuso, Mehra Golshan, Stephen M. Pochebit, Jane E. Brock, Craig A. Bunnell, Rachel A. Freedman> ;Oncologist. 2019 May 1
- 16 citationsGalectin-9 suppresses B cell receptor signaling and is regulated by I-branching of N-glycans.Nicholas Giovannone, Jennifer Liang, Aristotelis Antonopoulos, J. Geddes Sweeney, Sandra L. King, Stephen M. Pochebit, Neil Bhattacharyya, Gyudo Lee, Anne Dell, Hans R...> ;Nature Communications. 2018 Aug 17
- 1 citationsSemiautomated System for Nonurgent, Clinically Significant Pathology Results.Stacy D. O'Connor, Ramin Khorasani, Stephen M. Pochebit, Ronilda Lacson, Katherine P. Andriole, Anuj K. Dalal> ;Applied Clinical Informatics. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all