Dr. Wieczorek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDept Of Pathology, Faulkner Hospital
1153 Centre St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130Phone(617) 983-7666Fax(617) 983-7736
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 2002
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Hyperechoic malignancies of the breast: Underlying pathologic features correlating with this unusual appearance on ultrasound.Maria G. Kuba, Catherine S. Giess, Tad J. Wieczorek, Susan C. Lester> ;Breast Journal. 2020 Apr 1
- Segmental Colitis Associated With Diverticulosis Causing Hydroureteronephrosis.Lolwa Al-Obaid, Thomas R. McCarty, Ahmad Najdat Bazarbashi, Tad J. Wieczorek, Erika L. Rangel, Daria Homenko> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2019 Nov 28
- 1 citationsDiscrepancy in risk assessment of hormone receptor positive early-stage breast cancer patients using breast cancer index and recurrence scorePiiha Lotta Jerevall, Jane E. Brock, Juan P. Palazzo, Tad J. Wieczorek, Michael Misialek, Anthony J. Guidi, Yun Wu, Mark G. Erlander, Yi Zhang, Catherine A. Schnabel, ...> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: