Are you Dr. Rogers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 404-778-5000Fax+1 404-471-4754
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Rogers, MD is a board certified pathologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Texas, and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Emory Univ Sch of Med.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1988 - 1990
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1986 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Marshall University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- RI State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- AZ State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 1983 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMetabolic Plasticity of Neutrophils: Relevance to Pathogen Responses and CancerThomas E. Rogers, Ralph J. DeBerardinis> ;Trends in cancer. 2021 Aug 1
- Effectiveness of MB-102, a novel fluorescent tracer agent, for conducting ocular angiography in dogsChristopher G. Pirie, Thomas E. Rogers, Richard B. Dorshow> ;American Journal of Veterinary Research. 2020 Apr 28
- 4 citationsCharacterization of MB-102, a New Fluorescent Tracer Agent for Point-of-Care Renal Function Monitoring.Jeng-Jong Shieh, I. Rochelle Riley, Thomas E. Rogers, Lung-Fa Kao, Richard B. Dorshow> ;Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Cook Children's Medical CenterFort Worth, Texas