- 79-1019 Haukapila St
Kealakekua, HI 96750
Phone: (808) 322-9311
Dr. Ussery's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Ussery's Education & Medical Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ussery's Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License2008 - 2014
- TN State Medical License2003 - 2015
- IN State Medical License2000 - 2015
- OH State Medical License1999 - 2015
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Ussery's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Metyrapone and cocaine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled drug interaction study. Winhusen, T., Somoza, E., Harrer, J. M., Moore, E., Ussery, T., Kropp, F., Singal, B., Elkashef, A., Mojsiak, J.; Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2005 Apr.
- Comparison of morphine and morphine with ketamine for postoperative analgesia. Javery, K. B., Ussery, T. W., Steger, H. G., Colclough, G. W.; Can J Anaesth. 1996 Mar.
- Child psychopathology and environmental influences: discrete life events versus ongoing adversity. Jensen, P. S., Richters, J., Ussery, T., Bloedau, L., Davis, H.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1991 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Todd Ussery, Dr. Todd Ussery, MD, Dr. T Ussery, Dr. Todd W Ussery
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ussery's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, HI)
- Jami Burns, MD
- Marilyn Sprague, MD
- Christine Hoglund, DO
- Kimberley Njoroge, DO
- Edwin Ichiriu, MD
- Young Park, MD
- Louis Pau, MD
- Dillon Chang, MD
- Long Nguyen, MD
- Gilbert Korenaga Jr., MD