Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office428 E 72nd St Ofc 100
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 746-3260Fax(212) 746-3988
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Valerie Johnson, MD is a pediatric nephrologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Valley Hospital and is an Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Cornell University-Weill Medical College.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 1979 - 1982
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- The role of ultrasonography in predicting vesicoureteral reflux.Kovanlikaya, A.,Kazam, J.,Dunning, A.,Poppas, D.,Johnson, V.,Medina, C.,Brill, P. W.> ;Urology. 2014 Dec 03
- Rituximab in post-transplant pediatric recurrent focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.Kumar, J.,Shatat, I. F.,Skversky, A. L.,Woroniecki, R. P.,Del Rio, M.,Perelstein, E. M.,Johnson, V. L.,Mahesh, S.> ;Pediatr Nephrol. 2013 Feb
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey