Dr. Kamani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7828Fax+1 315-470-5811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Venkatarao Kamani is an anesthesiologist in Syracuse, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Memorial Hospital and Crouse Health. He received his medical degree from Siddhartha Medical College NTR and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in pain medicine and pediatric pain medicine.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Siddhartha Medical College NTRClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Community Memorial HospitalHamilton, New York
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: