Are you Dr. Hines?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 W Faris Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 295-4410Fax(864) 269-1386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Hines Jr., MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is an Assistant Professor at University of South Carolina S.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1968 - 1972
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1967 - 2019
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsAbdominal CT scanning in reproductive-age women with right lower quadrant abdominal pain: does its use reduce negative appendectomy rates and healthcare costs?Bryan C. Morse, Richard H. Roettger, Corey A. Kalbaugh, Dawn W. Blackhurst, William B. Hines> ;American Surgeon. 2007 Jun 1
- Specialists Join Stamford Health Medical GroupApril 13th, 2017