Are you Dr. Lanehart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Arh Lane
Low Moor, VA 24457Phone+1 540-862-6670Fax+1 540-862-6539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lanehart, MD is a board certified pathologist in Low Moor, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1984
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2014
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsCarcinoma of eccrine sweat gland: experience with chemotherapy, autopsy findings in a patient with metastatic eccrine carcinoma, and a review of the literature.Don M. Morris, I D Sanusi, W H Lanehart> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1986 Jan 1
- 18 citationsMetastasizing Basal Cell Carcinoma Originating in a Stasis Ulcer in a Black WomanWilliam H. Lanehart, Irwan D. Sanusi, Raghunath P. Misra, Barron O'Neal> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1983 Jul 1
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson HospitalLexington, Virginia