Are you Dr. Marsh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLow Country Gastroenterology Assoc, Pa
1300 Hospital Drive, Suite 300
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 884-5200Fax(843) 884-6417
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Marsh, MD is a gastroenterologist in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center, Roper Hospital, and Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1980 - 1982
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRace and Prevalence of Large Bowel Polyps Among the Low-Income and Uninsured in South CarolinaKristin Wallace, Heather M. Brandt, James D. Bearden, Bridgette F. Blankenship, Renay Caldwell, James Dunn, Patricia D. Hegedus, Brenda J. Hoffman, Courtney H. Marsh, ...> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2016 Jan 1
- 156 citationsLong-term outcome in patients with benign biliary strictures treated endoscopically with multiple stents.Peter V. Draganov, Brenda J. Hoffman, William H. Marsh, Peter B. Cotton, John T. Cunningham> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2002 May 1
- 7 citationsPeriodic exchange of biliary stentsBrenda J. Hoffman, William H. Marsh, John T. Cunningham> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1995 Mar 1
- Join now to see all