Dr. Sun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2021
- University of MichiganPhD, Molecular & Cellular Pathology, 2011 - 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Student Traineeship Award Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVitamin D deficiency is associated with increased nontuberculous mycobacteria risk in cystic fibrosisWilliam J Richter, Yuqing Sun, Kevin J. Psoter, Matthew N Santos, Jan A. Nguyen, Aniket Sidhaye, Noah Lechtzin, Mark T. Jennings, Keira A. Cohen> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2020 Nov 17
- 4 citationsHoxA9 binds and represses the Cebpa +8 kb enhancerLei Peng, Hong Guo, Peilin Ma, Yuqing Sun, Lauren Dennison, Peter D. Aplan, Jay L. Hess, Alan D. Friedman> ;Plos One. 2019 May 23
- 62 citationsHOXA9 Reprograms the Enhancer Landscape to Promote LeukemogenesisYuqing Sun, Bo Zhou, Fengbiao Mao, Jing Xu, Hongzhi Miao, Zhenhua Zou, Le Tran Phuc Khoa, Younghoon Jang, Sheng Cai, Matthew Witkin, Richard Koche, Kai Ge, Gregory R. ...> ;Cancer Cell. 2018 Oct 8
- Join now to see all
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: