Dr. Zynda-Weiss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4901 Lac De Ville Blvd
Rochester, NY 14618
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Neurology, 1999 - 2001
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Diffuse age-related lumbar mri changes confound diagnosis of single (L5) root lesions.Botez, S. A.,Zynda-Weiss, A. M.,Logigian, E. L.> ;Muscle Nerve. 2014 Jan 10
- 4 citationsUnexpected neuroimaging abnormalities in patients with apparent C8 radiculopathy: broadening the clinical spectrum.Michael K. Hehir, Juan J. Figueroa, Andrea M. Zynda-Weiss, Michael Stanton, Eric L. Logigian> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2012 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: