Dr. Al-Nashif is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office103 Frankie Ln
Chapel Village, Suite 22
White Hall, AR 71602Phone(870) 879-3007Fax(870) 879-3008
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Jefferson Regional Medical CenterPine Bluff, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: