Are you Dr. Herron?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4300 W 7th St
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 257-5786Fax(501) 257-5875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerry Herron, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2001 - 2002
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1974 - 2012
- Bioequivalency Study of 450 mg Lithium Carbonate Under Fasting Conditions Start of enrollment: 2002 Nov 01Jerry Herron, MD
- Bioequivalency Study of 450 mg Lithium Carbonate Under Fed Conditions Start of enrollment: 2002 Oct 01Jerry Herron, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsOnce-Daily Evening Dosing of Mometasone Furoate Administered via a Dry Powder Inhaler Does Not Adversely Affect the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal AxisTeddy Kosoglou, David L. Cutler, Heribert Staudinger, Jerry M. Herron> ;Chest. 2010 Jan 1
- 57 citationsEffects of Age, Gender, and Race/Ethnicity on the Pharmacokinetics of Posaconazole in Healthy VolunteersAngela Sansone-Parsons, Gopal Krishna, Jason S. Simon, Peter Soni, Bhavna Kantesaria, Jerry Herron, Randall Stoltz> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2007 Feb 1
- 24 citationsSafety of desloratadine syrup in children.Melvyn Bloom, Heribert Staudinger, Jerry Herron> ;Current Medical Research and Opinion. 2004 Nov 22
- Join now to see all