Dr. Ebrahim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office967 N Broadway
Yonkers, NY 10701Phone(914) 964-4411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2005 - 2006
- Mount Sinai MorningsideResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2001 - 2005
- Fatima Jinnah Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsDesmoid Tumors (Fibromatoses) of the Breast: A 25-Year ExperienceHeather B. Neuman, Edi Brogi, Amber Ebrahim, Murray F. Brennan, Kimberly J. Van Zee> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: