Are you Dr. Evancho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2330 Craig Cove Rd
Knoxville, TN 37919Phone(423) 588-1397
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Evancho, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center and Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1985 - 1989
- Wellspan York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 1990 - 2017
- GA State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1985
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of knee menisci. Comparison of spin echo pulse sequences.Andrew M. Evancho, William A. Fajman, Richard G. Stiles, Michael C. Brunner, Jack E. Peterson, Lamar Fleming> ;Investigative Radiology. 1990 Nov 1
- 1 citationsA directed approach to MRI of the athletic knee.Michael C. Brunner, J C Garrett, Richard G. Stiles, S P Flower, W E Torres, Andrew M. Evancho, William A. Fajman> ;Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 1990 Jun 1
- 47 citationsMR imaging diagnosis of rotator cuff tearsAndrew M. Evancho, Richard G. Stiles, William A. Fajman, S P Flower, T Macha, Michael C. Brunner, L Fleming> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1988 Oct 1
- Join now to see all