Are you Dr. Barrett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynn Barrett, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. She is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1988 - 1989
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1987
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1989 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsEarly-onset Alzheimer's disease: an analysis of CT findings.Burton P. Drayer, Albert Heyman, William E. Wilkinson, Lynn Barrett, Tina Weinberg> ;Annals of Neurology. 1985 Apr 1
- 9 citationsHigh-resolution computed tomography in multiple sclerosis.Lynn Barrett, Burton P. Drayer, Chelsu Shin> ;Annals of Neurology. 1985 Jan 1
- 14 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging and CT scanning in multiple sclerosis.Burton P. Drayer, Lynn Barrett> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1984 Dec 1
- Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical CenterLa Follette, Tennessee