Are you Dr. Simmons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Simmons, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Oklahoma, and California. He is affiliated with Tennova Physicians Regional Medical Center and Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1978 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 1986
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology