Are you Dr. Uri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Uri, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1978 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1983 - 2015
- OK State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Oocyte recovery, embryo development and ovarian function after cryopreservation and transplantation of whole sheep ovary.Arav, A., Revel, A., Nathan, Y., Bor, A., Gacitua, H., Yavin, S., Gavish, Z., Uri, M., Elami, A.> ;Hum Reprod. 2005 Dec
- Perinatal ultrasound casebook. Antenatal findings in congenital hypophosphatasia.Kleinman, G., Uri, M., Hull, S., Keene, C.> ;J Perinatol. 1991 Sep
- Dermoid sinus of the nose with intracranial extension.Uri, M., Meyer, W.> ;Ear Nose Throat J. 1984 Oct
- Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical CenterLa Follette, Tennessee