Are you Dr. Eberenz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 E Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909Phone(865) 558-9862Fax(865) 584-3478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wayne Eberenz, MD is a board certified radiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Tennova Physicians Regional Medical Center and Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1991 - 1995
- Lankenau Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- True hermaphroditism: sonographic demonstration of ovotestes.Eberenz, W., Rosenberg, H. K., Moshang, T., Chatten, J., Keating, M. A.> ;Radiology. 1991 May
- Dissociation of cellular transformation from platelet-derived growth factor independence.Scher, C. D., Engle, L. J., Eberenz, W. M., Ganguly, K., Wharton, W.> ;J Cell Physiol. 1986 Mar 01