Overview of Dr. Grose
Dr. Andrew Grose is an orthopedic surgeon ar Stamford Hospital and Hospital for Special Surgery. He is Director of Orthopaedic Trauma for the HSS/STAMFORD collaboration, and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and orthopedic trauma and is experienced in patient safety, orthopaedic traumatology, teamwork, and human factors & system safety. He obtained an MSc in Human Factors & System Safety from Lund University.
Office1 Blachley Road
Stamford, CT 06902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lund UniversityMSc, Human Factors & System Safety, 2016 - 2018
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, 2005 - 2006
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2004 - 2005
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Safety, quality, compassion… and cost.Andrew Grose> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2014 Jul 1
- 23 citationsCombined Acetabulum and Pelvic Ring InjuriesJason J. Halvorson, Jeremy LaMothe, C. Ryan Martin, Andrew Grose, David E Asprinio, David S. Wellman, David L. Helfet> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2014 May 1
- 48 citationsThe surgical anatomy of the blood supply to the femoral head: DESCRIPTION OF THE ANASTOMOSIS BETWEEN THE MEDIAL FEMORAL CIRCUMFLEX AND INFERIOR GLUTEAL ARTERIES AT THE...A. W. Grose, Michael J. Gardner, P. S. Sussmann, David L. Helfet, Dean G. Lorich> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-british Volume. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Nursing Shortage in South Florida Has Healthcare Facilities Scrambling to Counter the Talent DrainApril 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: