Are you Dr. Rasmussen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8303 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-4540
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Rasmussen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1973 - 1977
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1990 - 2015
- NE State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- MO State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMigration Factors in West African Immigrant Parents' Perceptions of Their Children's Neighborhood Safety.Andrew Rasmussen, Aïcha Cissé, Ying Han, Sonia Roubeni> ;American Journal of Community Psychology. 2018 Jun 1
- 3 citationsThe social ecology of resolving family conflict among West African immigrants in New York: a grounded theory approach.Andrew Rasmussen, Tracy Chu, Adeyinka M. Akinsulure-Smith, Eva Keatley> ;American Journal of Community Psychology. 2013 Jul 2
- 31 citationsOnset of posttraumatic stress disorder and major depression among refugees and voluntary migrants to the United States.Andrew Rasmussen, Mia Crager, Ray Baser, Tracy Chu, Francesca Gany> ;Journal of Traumatic Stress. 2012 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska