Are you Dr. Ohlson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office594 Lone Tree Dr
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 958-2500Fax(843) 606-8058
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Blake Ohlson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Maryland, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital, and Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Union Memorial HospitalFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, 2006 - 2007
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPeriarticular locking plate vs intramedullary nail for tibiotalocalcaneal arthrodesis: a biomechanical investigation.Blake L. Ohlson, Meena W Shatby, Brent G. Parks, Kacey L. White, Lew C. Schon> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2011 Feb 1