Overview of Dr. Gill
Dr. Brian Gill is a neurosurgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and has been in practice 3 years. He is one of 112 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 53 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Neurosurgery. He has more than 10 publications and over 300 citings.
Office710 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Neurosurgical Oncology, 2021 - 2022
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Neurological Surgery, 2014 - 2021
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2022 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsChronic convection-enhanced delivery of topotecan for patients with recurrent glioblastoma: a first-in-patient, single-centre, single-arm, phase 1b trial.Eleonora F Spinazzi, Michael G Argenziano, Pavan S Upadhyayula, Matei A Banu, Justin A Neira, Dominique M O Higgins, Peter B Wu, Brianna Pereira, Aayushi Mahajan, Nels...> ;The Lancet. Oncology. 2022 Nov 1
- 2 citationsSynaptic hyperexcitability of cytomegalic pyramidal neurons contributes to epileptogenesis in tuberous sclerosis complex.Xiaoping Wu, Alexander A Sosunov, Wudu Lado, Jia Jie Teoh, Ahrom Ham, Hongyu Li, Osama Al-Dalahmah, Brian J A Gill, Ottavio Arancio, Catherine A Schevon, Wayne N Frank...> ;Cell Reports. 2022 Jul 19
- Single unit analysis and wide-field imaging reveal alterations in excitatory and inhibitory neurons in glioma.Brian J A Gill, Farhan A Khan, Alexander R Goldberg, Edward M Merricks, Xiaoping Wu, Alexander A Sosunov, Tejaswi D Sudhakar, Athanassios Dovas, Wudu Lado, Andrew J Mi...> ;Brain. 2022 Oct 21
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: