Are you Dr. Manning?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1131 West St
Bldg 1 Ste 1
Southington, CT 06489Phone+1 860-621-1461Fax+1 860-628-5611
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Manning, MD is a rheumatologist in Southington, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial, Bristol Health, and Saint Mary's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1986 - 1988
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley MemorialSouthington, Connecticut
- Saint Mary's HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut
- UConn, John Dempsey HospitalFarmington, Connecticut