Are you Dr. Belin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office85 Church St
Middletown, CT 06457Phone(860) 346-3600Fax(860) 346-3933
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Belin, MD is a rheumatologist in Middletown, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Rheumatology, 1977 - 1979
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1979 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFamilial discoid lupus erythematosus associated with heterozygote C2 deficiency.Daniel C. Belin, B. Bordwell, Einarson M, Robert H. McLean, Arthur Weinstein, Edmond J. Yunis, Naomi F. Rothfield> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1980 Aug 1
- Middlesex HospitalMiddletown, Connecticut