Dr. Richmond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 Millburn Ave
Millburn, NJ 07041Phone+1 973-258-1177Fax+1 973-258-1818
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- The Gold Standard: N.J.’s 2022 Top Doctors Provide Care You Can TrustSeptember 22nd, 2022
- N.J.’s Top Doctors: Meet the First-Rate Physicians Who Lead Us to Wellness in 2021September 16th, 2021
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: