Are you Dr. Gallick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2780 Morris Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Gallick, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Union, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and California. He is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center and Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 1991
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- NJ.com Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- 209 citationsDetection of stromelysin and collagenase in synovial fluid from patients with rheumatoid arthritis and posttraumatic knee injuryLori A. Walakovits, Vernon L. Moore, Nina Bhardwaj, Gregory S. Gallick, Michael W. Lark> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1992 Jan 1
- 8 citationsElectrosurgery in operative arthroscopy.Gregory S. Gallick, John A. Brna, James M. Fox> ;Clinics in Sports Medicine. 1987 Jul 1
- 9 citationsFailed arthroscopic meniscectomy: prognostic factors for repeat arthroscopic examination.Marc J. Friedman, John A. Brna, Gregory S. Gallick, James M. Fox, Wilson Del Pizzo, Stephen J. Snyder, Richard D. Ferkel, Todd D. Moldawer> ;Arthroscopy. 1987 Jan 1