Dr. Liggio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office194 Main Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Nemours Children's Health, WilmingtonFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 1998 - 1999
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsSplit tibialis posterior tendon transfer with concomitant distal tibial derotational osteotomy in children with cerebral palsy.Frank J. Liggio, Richard W. Kruse> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2001 Jan 1
- Outcome of surgical treatment for forearm pronation deformities in children with obstetric brachial plexus injuries.Liggio, F. J., Tham, S., Price, A., Ramos, L. E., Mulloy, E., Grossman, J. A.> ;J Hand Surg Br. 1999 Feb
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North AmericaMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: