Are you Dr. Bradley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Rahway Avenue
Union, NJ 07083Fax+1 908-688-8180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Bradley, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Union, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. He is affiliated with CareOne at Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Trinitas Regional Medical Center, and CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2000
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trinitas Regional Medical CenterElizabeth, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical CenterBayonne, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
- Hudson Regional HospitalSecaucus, New Jersey
- CareOne at Trinitas Regional Medical CenterElizabeth, New Jersey