Dr. Silverman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10833 Le Conte Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone+1 310-301-6800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Metabolic Cerebral Imaging in Incipient Dementia (MCI-ID) Start of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01
- Impact of Grape Consumption on Brain Metabolism and Cognitive Function Start of enrollment: 2012 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- Is It Too Soon to Know When It's LATE?Angela C Rieger, Daniel H S Silverman> ;Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2022 Feb 1
- 17 citationsHigher CSF sTREM2 attenuates ApoE4-related risk for cognitive decline and neurodegenerationNicolai Franzmeier, M. Suárez-Calvet, Lukas Frontzkowski, Annah M. Moore, Timothy J. Hohman, Estrella Morenas-Rodríguez, Brigitte Nuscher, Leslie M. Shaw, John Q. Troj...> ;Molecular Neurodegeneration. 2020 Oct 8
- 1 citationsExamining posttraumatic stress disorder as a key postinjury risk factor in OIF/OEF veterans with blast-induced mild traumatic brain injury.Seong-Hyeon Kim, Narae Lee, Bess J. Martin, Joy Suh, Darrell Walters, Daniel H.S. Silverman, Gholam R. Berenji> ;Neuropsychology (journal). 2020 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: