Dr. Arnold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1475 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-1000Fax+1 305-243-5291
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Arnold is an otolaryngologist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Miami Hospital and University of Miami Hospital and Clinics. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in head & neck plastic surgery and is experienced in head and neck oncology, laryngology, head and neck microvascular reconstruction, head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction, and rhinology and sinus disease.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating a Novel Topical Treatment for Keloid Scars.Mark S Nestor, Brian Berman, Daniel L Fischer, Haowei Han, Anita Gade, David Arnold, Alec Lawson> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2021 Sep 1
- 2 citationsMesenchymal Neoplasms of Salivary Glands: A Clinicopathologic Study of 68 CasesJaylou M. Velez Torres, Ernesto Martinez Duarte, Julio A. Diaz-Perez, Jason M. Leibowitz, Donald T. Weed, Giovanna Thomas, Zoukaa Sargi, Francisco J. Civantos, David A...> ;Head and Neck Pathology. 2021 Jul 12
- 13 citationsDifferential T cell reactivity to endemic coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 in community and health care workers.Ricardo da Silva Antunes, Suresh Pallikkuth, Erin Williams, Esther Dawen Yu, Jose Mateus, Lorenzo Quiambao, Eric Wang, Stephen A. Rawlings, Daniel Stadlbauer, Kaijun J...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: