Overview of Dr. Hong
Dr. David Hong is a neurosurgeon in Allentown, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lehigh Valley Hospital, Stanford Health Care, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, California Pacific Medical Center, and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. He received his medical degree from NYU Grossman School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He is one of 73 doctors at Stanford Health Care and one of 18 doctors at John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek who specialize in Neurosurgery. He has more than 10 publications and over 150 citings.
Office1210 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2008 - 2014
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Incorporating patient-centered quality-of-life measures for outcome assessment after Chiari malformation type I decompression in a pediatric population: a pilot study.Solomiia Savchuk, Michael C. Jin, Stephanie Choi, Lily H. Kim, Jennifer L. Quon, Anthony Bet, Laura M. Prolo, David S. Hong, Kelly B. Mahaney, Gerald A. Grant> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Oct 29
- Pediatric central nervous system cancers in the democratic People's Republic of KoreaSunwoo Park, Sandra Moon, David S. Hong, Kee B. Park> ;Asian journal of neurosurgery. 2021 Jul 1
- Meningitis due to Roseomonas in an immunocompetent adolescent.Rabbia Waris, Melissa Ballard, David Hong, Talal B. Seddik> ;Access microbiology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- The Lehigh Valley Region’s First Pediatric Neurosurgeon Joins LVHNJuly 1st, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: