Are you Dr. Litman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office658 E Romie Ln
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 424-8888Fax(831) 424-8889
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Litman, MD is a board certified pathologist in Salinas, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Colorado, and Utah. He is affiliated with Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System and Natividad Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1994
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1993
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- UT State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- L-tryptophan: a common denominator of biochemical and neurological events of acute hepatic porphyria?Litman, D. A., Correia, M. A.> ;Science. 1983 Dec 2
- Elevated brain tryptophan and enhanced 5-hydroxytryptamine turnover in acute hepatic heme deficiency: clinical implications.Litman, D. A., Correia, M. A.> ;J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1985 Feb 01
- The influence of side chain modifications of the heme moiety on prosthetic acceptance and function of rat hepatic cytochrome P-450 and tryptophan pyrrolase.Bornheim, L. M., Parish, D. W., Smith, K. M., Litman, D. A., Correia, M. A.> ;Arch Biochem Biophys. 1986 Apr 01
- Join now to see all