Are you Dr. Shrier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4901 Lac De Ville Blvd
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-341-9065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Shrier, MD is a board certified radiologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Highland Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, and Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1989 - 1990
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEarly-stage COVID-19 pandemic observations on pulmonary embolism using nationwide multi-institutional data harvesting.Axel Wismüller, Adora M DSouza, Anas Z Abidin, M Ali Vosoughi, Christopher Gange, Isabel O Cortopassi, Gracijela Bozovic, Alexander A Bankier, Kiran Batra, Yosef Choda...> ;NPJ Digital Medicine. 2022 Aug 19
- A Feature-based Affine Registration Method for Capturing Background Lung Tissue Deformation for Ground Glass Nodule Tracking.Yehuda K Ben-Zikri, María Helguera, David Fetzer, David A Shrier, Stephen R Aylward, Deepak Chittajallu, Marc Niethammer, Nathan D Cahill, Cristian A Linte> ;Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. Imaging & Visualization. 2022 Jan 1
- 1 citationsToward an Affine Feature-Based Registration Method for Ground Glass Lung Nodule Tracking.Yehuda Kfir Ben Zikri, María Helguera, Nathan D. Cahill, David A. Shrier, Cristian A. Linte> ;Vipimage 2019. 2019 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
- Blockchain Bites: Your Guide to Consensus DistributedMay 11th, 2020
- Highland HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- St. James HospitalHornell, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
- Bath Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBath, New York