Dr. McDonald is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6117Fax(617) 730-0528
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2002 - 2005
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsImmunoglobulins in the treatment of COVID-19 infection: Proceed with caution!Alan A. Nguyen, Saddiq Habiballah, Craig D. Platt, Raif S. Geha, Janet Chou, Douglas R. McDonald> ;Clinical Immunology. 2020 Jul 1
- 1 citationsDefective TLR9-driven STAT3 activation in B cells of patients with CVID.Arturo Borzutzky, Ingrid Rauter, Ari J. Fried, Rima Rachid, Douglas R. McDonald, Lennart Hammarström, Bodo Grimbacher, Roshini S. Abraham, Raif S. Geha> ;Clinical Immunology. 2018 Dec 1
- 23 citationsHematopoietic stem cell transplantation outcomes for 11 patients with dedicator of cytokinesis 8 deficiencyWaleed Al-Herz, Julia I. Chu, Jet van der Spek, Raj Raghupathy, Michel J. Massaad, Sevgi Keles, Catherine M. Biggs, Lucinda Cockerton, Janet Chou, Ghassan Dbaibo, Scot...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2016 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: