Are you Dr. Tolbert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office421 East Bell Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37130Phone(615) 890-5200Fax(615) 898-1243
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. E C Tolbert, MD is a family physician in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Memphis Mental Health InstituteResidency, Psychiatry, 1965 - 1966
- Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1964 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Enhancer of Zeste Homolog 2 Inhibition Attenuates Renal Fibrosis by Maintaining Smad7 and Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Expression.Zhou X, Zang X, Ponnusamy M, Masucci MV, Tolbert E, Gong R, Zhao TC, Liu N, Bayliss G, Dworkin LD, Zhuang S> ;J. Am. Soc. Nephrol.. 2016-07-01
- Src inhibition blocks renal interstitial fibroblast activation and ameliorates renal fibrosis.Yan Y, Ma L, Zhou X, Ponnusamy M, Tang J, Zhuang MA, Tolbert E, Bayliss G, Bai J, Zhuang S> ;Kidney Int.. 2016-01-01
- Activation of Sirtuin-1 Promotes Renal Fibroblast Activation and Aggravates Renal Fibrogenesis.Ponnusamy M, Zhuang MA, Zhou X, Tolbert E, Bayliss G, Zhao TC, Zhuang S> ;J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.. 2015-08-01
- Join now to see all